Nutrimill - Quietest Grain Mill on the Market!
Eating whole grains on a regular basis helps prevent cardiovascular disease, stroke, heart attacks and clogged arteries. Mill you own grains using the L'Equip Nutrimill Grain Mill and control what is in your food!
New improvements to technology includes:
- Improved texture control
- Stronger milling heads
- Unique Force Flow sound/air chamber design which results in 50% noise reduction & improved motor cooling
Top Features of the L'Equip Nutrimill Grain Mill:
- Large 20 cup bowl capacity
- Variable, high speed mill and texture control
- Stainless steel Microburst™ milling heads w/pre-cracker
- Self cleaning milling chamber - easy to use
- Multi-Channel air flow. Cool milling extends motor life
- 1 to 1 milling ratio(1 hopper of grain = 1 bowl of flour)
- Easy grip bowl, lid and control knobs
- Compact storage
- Precision grain feed control
- NO gumming, NO overheating, NO jamming, NO hassle
- Ultra quick - mills 20 cups in 5 minutes
- BPA FREE
What Grains can be Milled in a Nutrimill?
Non-oily grains and legumes like wheat, rye, spelt, millet, rice, corn, beans, quinoa, amaranth, and oats.
How Long Does it Take to Mill a Batch of Flour?
Time will vary depending upon the grain used and the setting of the control valve (on/off knob). Turning the knob further to the right allows the grain to flow faster and milling to be done more quickly, however flour will be coarser.
For bread flour the mill should normally be set between 12:00 – 1:00.
The Nutrimill is designed to give you complete control of your milling so you can get desired results.
A level hopper of wheat = 12 cups.
At the 11:00 setting
12 cups takes approximately 22 minutes
6 cups takes approximately 9 ½ minutes
3 cups takes approximately 4 ¾ minutes - At the 1:00 setting
12 cups takes approximately 6 minutes
6 cups takes approximately 3 ½ minutes
3 cups takes approximately 1 ½ minutes - At the 3:00 setting
|Included Accessories||Grain Hopper Extension to increase capacity, Air Filter, Separator Cup|
|Domestic Warranty||3 Years|
|Shipping Dimensions||L 31cm x H 33cm x D 31cm|
|Materials||BPA Free, Stainless steel Microburst™ milling heads|
|Extra Features||Ultra quick - mills 20 cups in 5 minutes, Large 20 cup bowl capacity|
|Compatible Foods||Wheat (hard & soft), buckwheat, split peas, rice millet, rye, barley, triticale|