Our Product Guarantee
Our objective has always been to provide products which offer genuine health benefits, offer superior value and quality and are made in a way that recognizes the scarcity of our planets resources. The is at the core of our company's philosophy and for over 25 years we have been distributing products which we believe fit this criteria. The Vitality 4 Life Approved Product stamp is your guarantee that the product has undergone strict quality control measures and meets our standards of quality.
The quality of our products is evident in our extended warranties. Most Vitality 4 Life Approved Products offer lengthy warranties; some even have lifetime warranties! This is testament to our belief in the quality of the product and we stand by our product testing procedures.
We aim to offer true 'value for money' on all our products. We invest time into making sure the product comes complete with everything you need to get started. This may include extensive product manuals or recipe books. And we always value your feedback as to what you would like to see included with your product so you can get the most out of it!
We want you to feel satisfied with your investment for many years and we endevour to offer the support and guidance to help you choose the perfect product for you. Feel free to contact us at any time; be it prior to purchase or 10 years after purchase - we are here to help!
Vitality4Life Pty Limited ("V4L") sells exercise and health related merchandise (collectively, the "Merchandise") only to individuals and entities who can legally purchase and own such items in the particular jurisdiction where they reside. Your purchase of V4L Merchandise, whether in person, by telephone, by mail, by fax, or over the Internet, legally binds you and your heirs, assigns, transferees, and personal representatives as follows:
1. When you order and purchase Merchandise from V4L, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the Merchandise ordered and that the Merchandise can be purchased and owned in your state, county, and/or city of residence. By offering Merchandise for sale, V4L does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own, or possess the Merchandise ordered.
2. Exercise equipment and other Vitality4Life Merchandise may be dangerous if used improperly or negligently. When you purchase Merchandise from V4L, you agree that you will use the purchased Merchandise in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws, recognized safety rules, and good common sense. You further agree that you will train and supervise minors in the use of V4L Merchandise and that you will take such steps as may be reasonably necessary or required by applicable law to keep V4L Merchandise out of the hands of minors and untrained and/ or immature individuals.
3. When you purchase Merchandise from V4L, you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from your ownership and use of the Merchandise and agree to indemnify and hold V4L harmless from any and all claims brought by any person or entity against V4L related to and/or arising from your ownership and/or use of the Merchandise.
4. Vitality4Life Pty Ltd does its best to accurately represent the Merchandise, through photo, price and copy. Occasionally we make mistakes. If such a mistake should occur, please let us know and we will rectify the mistake as soon as possible.
5. Please note that material on this website relating to wellness based products may not have been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Any product is not intended to diagnose, heal, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have any medical problems please consult your family doctor.
6. Any testimonial from domestic users, or medical and alternative health professionals is case specific and there are no guarantees such results can be obtained, experienced or felt by every unique individual. Any user experience, commercial or otherwise, is case specific, and there are no guarantees such results can be seen, or achieved by every business, company or individual.
Thank you for your understanding. Website Disclaimer and conditions of use:
The Vitality4Life Pty Limited Internet sites are designed to provide people worldwide with information on Vitality4Life products. We hope you enjoy visiting our site and find the content useful.
Users should read and understand the terms and conditions of access and use of the website below.
1. The information within this site and all it's links are presented for health educational purposes only. It is not intended for diagnosing, prescribing or for the treatment of any illness. Any application of the advice herein is at the viewers discretion and sole risk. You are advised to consult your doctor or a health care professional before deciding to take part in any exercise, diet or supplementation program.
2. If you have any medical problems please consult with your doctor or health care professional before embarking on a health, detox or exercise program. If symptoms persist or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding seek medical advice. The information on this website is provided for general health informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.
3. The material presented and contained within this website is intended as a guide only. No liability, expressed or implied, whether by negligence or omission will be accepted by Vitality4Life Pty Limited, its servants, agents or by any associated companies of Vitality4Life Pty Limited.
4. No material on this site shall form the basis of any agreements and no warranty is given or implied as to the accuracy of any material.
5. To the extent permitted by law neither Vitality4Life Pty Limited nor any of its nor any of its employees or any associated companies, nor any other party involve in creating producing, or delivering this site, shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Everything on this site is provided to you "AS IS" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
6. In addition, Vitality4Life Pty Limited shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property, by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from, this site. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations of warrantees and damages, so some of the above exclusions may not all apply to you.
7. Any personal details sent to Vitlaity4Life Pty Limited are subject to our policy on privacy and protection of personal data, you acknowledge and agree that all information you communicate to Vitality4Life Pty Limited through the Internet (including any remark, suggestion, idea, graphics, etc.) becomes and will remain our exclusive property with unrestricted rights to use it, without compensating you or anyone else for them. In addition, any such information will not have to be treated by us as confidential.
8. This Website may contain links to third party websites and resources. As the Vitality4Life Pty Limited Website has no control over these third party websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Vitality4Life Pty Limited is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
All material, trade marks or other intellectual property on this site are the property of Vitality4Life Pty Limited and/or Vitality4Life (International) Pty Limited and/or Vitality4Life (UK) Limited, and are subject to copyright. Unless explicitly authorised, reproduction is not permitted. Unauthorised modification, copying, hiring, lending, transmission and broadcasting is prohibited. Material from this site may not be sold or otherwise distributed for profit.
By using or viewing this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above disclaimers and their conditions.