Healthy home products that last. New shipment arriving soon.

  1. Why Choose a Low EMF Infrared Sauna?

    Why Choose a Low EMF Infrared Sauna?

    Most professionals agree that there are many health benefits with regular infrared sauna use.  From muscle relief to heart health, from stress relief to looking feeling younger using an infrared sauna regularly can  improve our quality of life.  These days, however, as we are surrounded by many man made products that produce electromagnetic fields (EMF) we may need to think about lowering our exposure. Using a low EMF Infrared sauna can help keep our exposure to a minimum.

    infrared sauna, zen, health

    What is EMF?

    EMF stands for electromagnetic force (or electromotive force). EMF is found in the natural world by sources such as the local build-up of electric charge in the atmosphere associated with thunderstorms. The earth's magnetic field is used by birds and fish for navigation. They are also emitted from our manufactured products and our own bodies. Mobile phones, television, computers, kitchen appliances, power points etc all emit EMF's in regulated low ranges. EMF is present in just about any situation where electricity is used and is, therefore, part of everyone’s everyday life. Some believe that  due to our modern lifestyles and constant contact with EMF it could be dangerous to our health.

    Some studies have shown a correlation between exposure to EMF and incidences of leukemia and some other cancers, fatigue, stress, and even infertility.

    The greater the electric current the stronger the EMF and as you sit for prolonged periods of time in a sauna close to the heater you may be exposed to greater levels. Choosing a low EFM infrared sauna and reducing your exposure allows you to reap the health benefits of sauna but k

    Read More
  2. Infrared Sauna - last longer

    Infrared Sauna - last longer

    If you can't handle the heat - you don't have to stay out of the infrared sauna

     

    The benefits of regular sauna can seem too good to be true, it is a fountain of youth, you can lose excess weight, balance your hormones, reduce stress, detox, stave of anxiety, depression, memory loss, even Alzheimers, improve your circulation, get better sleep.... the list is endless.

     

    But what's the point if you can't cope with the heat?

     

    How long do you last in a sauna? It's a marathon sometimes just to stay in there sweating and heaving till you nearly pass out then running for the door to the plunge pool. The relatively new game in town is the infrared sauna with more benefits for less the heat. You can even buy a portable one for your own home where you can ditch the swimming costume and towel too.

    zen infrared sauna

    What is Infrared sauna and why is it different?

     

    The difference is in the hotness and how its used... bit like us really. Traditional saunas use steam to heat the air around the user to extreme levels while an Infrared Sauna directly heats the user with Infrared waves creating a ‘dry’ warmth.  With an infrared sauna, only about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body. A lot of people also find it easier to breathe than in a traditional type of sauna.infrared sauna, zen, health

    Read More
Back To Top